Nowadays, modern production facilities are hard to imagine without automated control systems.
Our subsidiary ACS equips control boxes with frequency converters, industrial controllers and control panels from leading manufacturers such as Siemens, Schneider Electric, Allen Bradley and ABB. If needed, our team can integrate any new equipment into the existing SCADA system at your facility. Thanks to our long experience, our projects do not require stopping the production operations.
With modern process control systems, you can bring your production site to a new level and maximize the competitiveness of your business.
Our services include:
- Implementation of modern process control systems at food, chemical and petrochemical industry companies with whatever level of process automation.
- Modernization of the existing production equipment by installing process meters, indicators and control systems, PLCs, human-machine interface (HMI) systems, and frequency changers.
- Design of process control systems featuring such industrial controllers as Siemens SINAMICS S7-300/400, S7-1200/1500, Schneider Electric Modicon M340/Quantum, and Allen-Bradley ControlLogix/ CompactLogix/ MicroLogix
- Configuring HMI systems based on control panels and such SCADA systems as WinCC, WinCC flexible, CITECT, VijeoDesigner, Wonderware Intouch, and FactoryTalk.
- Delivering projects without interference in regular production processes.
- Commissioning, including at operating production sites.